To finish wooden blocks we use Linseed oid, made by Amello Grupp OÜ, Estonia. This linseed oil is perfect because:
- Linseed oil is natural, cold-pressed oil (temperature does not exceed 50°C).
- There's no solvent extraction used in pressing process.
- Oil does not have any solvents, alkalis, is not bleached or refined - it's 100% natural product.
We use linseed oil to finish wooden cubes, because:
- Oil brings out the beautiful texture of the ash wood.
- Linseed oil is drying oil, so it does not leave stains on hands or clothes.
- Oil is absorbed by the wood and dries out to be ridgit, but not britle.
- It provides protection against dirt and moisture, ideally fits for toys or surfaces which are in contact with food.